Interpretek’s mission is to uphold the nation's highest standards in sign language interpreting services while providing world-class customer service. Above all else, we value the relationships we've developed across the country with our Deaf and hearing consumers; we strive to understand and consistently meet their needs.
We work hard to create an environment where people can grow and get to do the best work of their careers. We emphasize our:
Relationships - Above all else, we believe in fostering long-term connections with our staff, contractors, customers, and community partners.
Professionalism - We recognize that delivering quality services consistently and competently is key to our collective success.
Specialization - Our focus is on serving the Deaf community and working in American Sign Language; we do not diminish our efforts by trying to be all things to all people.
Flexibility - We understand that opportunities abound when we embrace latitude rather than rigidity.
Trust - Our responsibility to our Deaf community, hiring customers, core team, and contracted talent relies on a foundation of confidence that our desire is to always do the right thing.
Community -- Interpretek is part of a larger fellowship with common goals and values; we have a duty to participate as responsible contributors.
Our Perks & Benefits
At Interpretek you’ll get to work with a dynamic team where we offer a range of benefits and perks to support you both personally and professionally — and make life a little easier, more affordable, and more enjoyable.
• Comprehensive medical plan with the Exercise Rewards Program and telemedicine via Excellus
• Employer-paid* dental and medical insurance
Interpretek covers 100% of a single plan for full-time employees
• Employer-paid short and long-term disability with life/add coverage
• Professional development resources available at no cost to you
• Annual stipend for additional professional development for all full and part time employees
• Professional licensing and membership reimbursements
• 401(k) plan with company match and discretionary profit sharing
• Employer contribution to Health Savings Accounts with qualifying medical plan
• Six company-paid holidays
• Generous paid time off policy
• Flexible work-from-home opportunities
• Employee discount and perks program
• Voluntary benefit options including pet insurance
• Local wholesale shopping club membership
How do I join Interpretek?
Easy! Take a look at our open positions.